Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

[FxGear Share] Gumroad – Bryn Geronimo Jones 3 in 1 course

  

Gumroad – Bryn Geronimo Jones 3 in 1 course information

1. Bryn’s Special Effects in Digital Painting (Ps CS6) 

This is a 4 minute run-down of the special effects I use when I paint. These effects include… 

– Creating a hologram 

– Adding lights to a painting 

– Creating neon rain 

– Applying a canvas texture to a finished painting 

For the hologram and canvas effects, I have also included the texture files. 

2. City Scene Painting Tutorial (Photoshop and Procreate)

A step by step tutorial on how to paint this city scene. The painting took 30 minutes, this video is condensed into approximately 8 minutes. Every stage of the process is shown. 

I will show you the various brushes and textures I use and how I work within a close tonal range. I will talk about starting with a predetermined colour palette, the importance of scale, and working with negative space. 

3. Sea Mech Tutorial (Photoshop and Procreate)

A step by step video tutorial on how to paint this sci-fi landscape. The painting took 45 minutes, this video is condensed into approximately 6 minutes. Every stage of the process is shown. 

I will show you the various brushes I use and how I apply strokes. I will talk about scale, demonstrate the importance of a strong silhouette, and how I use simple line-work to create the mech. 

This download also includes the painting’s Photoshop file – to give you a better idea of how I use layers, and as an asset for you to use should you paint something similar.

With just one Bryn Geronimo Jones 3 in 1 course, you can master the knowledge for Photoshop.



source https://fxgearshop-course.blogspot.com/2021/09/gumroad-bryn-geronimo-jones-3-in-1-course.html
[FxGear Share] Gumroad – Bryn Geronimo Jones 3 in 1 course [FxGear Share] Gumroad – Bryn Geronimo Jones 3 in 1 course Reviewed by Blog của Ms Ruby on tháng 9 17, 2021 Rating: 5

Không có nhận xét nào

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.