Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

[FXGEAR] How To Paint Hair by astrilohne

How To Paint Hair by astrilohne

Please browse to the page to see this content.

[FXGEAR] How To Paint Hair by astrilohne introduce

8 page tutorial on how to paint hair – I go over some examples from art and life, then show you a demo of how I approach painting it, from start to finish. Includes a layered PSD file of the demo.

Her art inspired me so much that when she started making tutorials on her art progress I finally decided to step out of my comfort zone. Humans is really something I used to avoid drawing because I never felt the pieces turned out good enough (looked literally like abominations). By following this tutorial I proved to myself that I can improve but also what I lack in my drawings.

[FXGEAR] How To Paint Hair by astrilohne

I just want to thank Astri for giving so much to the art community. You don’t only inspire but you also share so much of your knowledge and makes me want to get better for each day. I know that you mention in your “Portrait Painting tutorial” that you thought your old tutorial was awkward but I must say that you are to hard on yourself. It’s because of this tutorial that I ended up drawing a piece I can be proud of. I hope that your wrist injure is getting better and that we soon will see more of your amazing art.

To all other artist that shares their art knowledge, thank you to you too. You are not obligated to do so and yet you do. Thank you for giving so many artist a helping hand and a will to learn and inspiring us

For anyone who thinks they can’t be an artist or think they can’t approve their art. Don’t give up, fight for were you want to be no matter how hard or long it takes, and you will get there one day.  Just remember to have fun during your process. 

More information about Course VIP CLICK HERE.

More information about Course VIP CLICK HERE.

The post [FXGEAR] How To Paint Hair by astrilohne appeared first on Fxgear-Shop.



source https://fxgearshop-course.blogspot.com/2022/06/fxgear-how-to-paint-hair-by-astrilohne.html
[FXGEAR] How To Paint Hair by astrilohne [FXGEAR] How To Paint Hair by astrilohne Reviewed by Kira Nguyễn on tháng 6 06, 2022 Rating: 5

Không có nhận xét nào

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.