Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

[FXGEAR] Bicycle Scene in Blender

Bicycle Scene in Blender

Please browse to the page to see this content.

[FXGEAR] Bicycle Scene in Blender introduce

About This Class
Together we are going to create this 3D scene in Blender.
I am going to use Blender throughout all of the course, you don’t need any other software to finish the course.

[FXGEAR] Bicycle Scene in Blender

I made this course as detailed as possible. I tried to explain everything that could be unclear, so this course is suitable for beginners. But if you never used Blender, I would recommend watching my beginners course first. There you will learn the basics like navigating through Blender.

If something is unclear, or if you are stuck at some point, feel free to leave me a comment. I will try to help you as fast as I can.

More information about Blender Course CLICK HERE.

Download more free resource CLICK HERE.



source https://fxgearshop-course.blogspot.com/2022/10/fxgear-bicycle-scene-in-blender.html
[FXGEAR] Bicycle Scene in Blender [FXGEAR] Bicycle Scene in Blender Reviewed by Kira Nguyễn on tháng 10 13, 2022 Rating: 5

Không có nhận xét nào

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.