Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

[FXGEAR] Drawing Techniques and Materials by Mark Hill

Drawing Techniques and Materials by Mark Hill

Please browse to the page to see this content.

[FXGEAR] Drawing Techniques and Materials by Mark Hill introduce

This class is going to essentially be about exploring some new materials for drawing that you’ve may or may have not tried before. I wanted to do a class that would be a little fun and experimental as its something I’ve been trying to do and explore in my own personal work lately. I’ll show you and explain a few of the materials that I like to use and show you how they can be applied.

[FXGEAR] Drawing Techniques and Materials by Mark Hill

For this class, I want to leave the project a little more open-ended. The core of the class is really about exploring some new materials to see how they can potentially affect how you approach your drawings and perhaps get you to think differently. In the demonstrations I’ll be doing a quick portrait vignette so you can see how some of the materials are applied and how you could potentially use them. 

These techniques and materials can essentially be used for anything really. So wether you prefer portraits, still-lives,etc. all the materials can be used to produce a wide variety of effects that can be useful for drawing. 

Meet Your Teacher

I’m a traditionally trained artist currently residing in New York City. I specialize in traditional mediums from graphite and charcoal to oil painting. I’ve studied in several places in Southern California, and recently finished my studies in New York at the Grand Central Atelier. I’ve taught everything from drawing to painting for several years, both publicly and privately. Looking to share what I know and help others on Skillshare!

  1. Techniques intro
  2. Drawing Materials
  3. Choosing Paper
  4. Toning Paper
  5. Toning with Charcoal
  6. Head demo 1
  7. Head demo 2
  8. Head demo 3
  9. Head demo 4

Download more free resource CLICK HERE.

The post [FXGEAR] Drawing Techniques and Materials by Mark Hill appeared first on Fxgear-Shop.



source https://fxgearshop-course.blogspot.com/2022/05/fxgear-drawing-techniques-and-materials.html
[FXGEAR] Drawing Techniques and Materials by Mark Hill [FXGEAR] Drawing Techniques and Materials by Mark Hill Reviewed by Kira Nguyễn on tháng 5 06, 2022 Rating: 5

Không có nhận xét nào

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.